Welcome To Quickbooks US Support
We thoroughly manage everything about Quickbook Software. You can connect with our Quickbooks Support Email, we strive to deliver the best services for your Quickbooks updates.
Before Downloading the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
- In case you are using QuickBooks 2016 or other versions, you may need to run the internal version of QuickBooks file doctor. Hence, in this case, I suggest you use the QuickBooks version which I have included in this post. I am telling you this because the QB version I have mentioned here is the most updated one. Therefore, there is a great possibility that it can resolve most of your issues.
- Also, please keep in mind that, the doctor file only works in QuickBooks desktop for Windows. The file will not work in QuickBooks for Mac.
What is QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool?The tool can resolve the QuickBooks corrupted company file errors which come in the H series errors and 6000 series errors such as 6000 83, 6000 77, 6000 80, 6000 304. The certain error codes appear in QuickBooks accounting software like QuickBooks Database Manager, and QuickBooks company records. The tool we are talking about only works with some certain operating systems such as Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP with QuickBooks 2008 and newer or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 8.0 and newer. You can download and run this diagnostic too to resolve the error messages you might receive when you install and trying to open a QB desktop company file. The company files which are known as NetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe etc. can be damaged due to various reasons. Now let’s check out what are the issues that this tool can fix.
Issues Diagnostic Tool Can Fix
- You are unable to use QuickBooks and connect it to the database server
- You are not able to understand which firewall port you should open
- Problems with the QuickBooks database
User Guides of QuickBooks Diagnostic ToolFirst, download and extract the connection diagnostic tool. Then you have to double-click on the tool icon to open the tool and let it access your device. After that, follow the instructions I have provided below to perform the troubleshooting steps.
Diagnose the Connection TabThis tab helps you to check the compatibility if your setup to make sure if the company file is usable from a computer without accessing to multi-user permission. Due to incorrect permission or blocked firewall ports, you can encounter error codes.
Firewall StatusIn the firewall status area, you can get some basic instructions about the firewall.
Examine the ConnectivityThere is a Test Connectivity area which allows you to examine and scan your QuickBooks workstation connectivity.
Test Your Computer’s Connectivity
- You can find a button near the Company file field where you can locate your company file
- When the network setup is in alternate mode, you require to use Linux system only
- You need to select the Change Hosting Server check box.
- You need to keep one thing in mind: when you are trying the connectivity test, all the status will appear as “Not Applicable” in blue letters
- After you run the connectivity test, the same statuses will appear in green or red.
- Now, select Test Connectivity
- In case the statuses appear in red, that means the test has failed. There is an advanced section that will show you all the places that were checked. You can click on the What Do These Mean to get an idea of the statuses.
- When you fix the statuses, run the tool once again to recheck for any further issue.
- When the file opens all the statuses, you can find the resolved messages from the server. You need to repeat the same steps on clients computer where the QuickBooks is present.
Need Help for QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool?The 4.0 version software is easily available on a few sites. In case you have any queries regarding the diagnostic tool, you can seek help from QuickBooks customer support. Additionally, you can drop us a comment below with your questions. We would get back to you with the solutions. You can also check out other troubleshooting solution about QuickBooks Repair Tool and more.
© 2018 All rights reserved